Syracuse Plastic Surgeons Dr. Baum & Dr. Deboni
If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery, choosing your Syracuse plastic surgeon is one of the most important decisions you will make. When chosen well, everything else is likely to fall into place. You will be on your way to the improved look you desire with a trusted and experienced professional there to educate and guide you.
Dr. Anthony Deboni and Dr. Gregory Baum both attended medical school at the SUNY Health Science Center in Syracuse, where they also completed their general surgery training. Both doctors traveled to well-respected universities to complete their plastic surgical training and brought that training, knowledge, and experience back to Central New York. They are well versed in a variety of modern cosmetic techniques and have years of surgical experience. Women and men visit these dynamic board-certified plastic surgeons in the Syracuse, NY area for attractive yet natural-looking improvements and a satisfying patient experience.
About Dr. Baum
Dr. Gregory Baum is a recognized expert in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery with an emphasis on breast surgery. His noteworthy accomplishments include:
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (2004 - present)
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery (2003)
- Board Re-Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery (2012)
- Chief of Plastic Surgery: St. Joseph's Hospital, Syracuse, NY (2001 - 2004)
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery: University Hospital, Syracuse, NY (2001 - present)
- Fellowship: Hand/Microsurgery at the Hand Center of Western NY, Buffalo, NY (2000 - 2001)
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Lahey Clinic/Harvard Hospitals (1998 - 2000)
- General Surgery Residency: SUNY-Health Science Center at Syracuse (1992 - 1998)
- Medical School: SUNY-Health Science Center at Syracuse (1988 - 1992)
Dr. Baum has lectured extensively throughout Central NY regarding topics in cosmetic surgery, breast reconstruction, skin cancer treatment, and skin care. He was appointed to the advisory panel for Skinceuticals by L'Oreal in 2012 and was appointed to the National Advisory Council for Leaders in Breast Aesthetics in 2012 by Allergan, Inc. He was sought after for his advice in advancing the science of breast aesthetics; participation in this national forum is by invitation only and is based on overall excellence in plastic surgery and a commitment to superior outcomes.
Dr. Baum was awarded the American Red Cross "Real Heroes" award in 2007 for successfully performing life-saving CPR on a woman at a lacrosse game who ultimately survived after emergent open heart surgery.
About Dr. Deboni
A lifelong Syracuse resident, Dr. Anthony Deboni is recognized as an expert in cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery. His notable accomplishments include:
- Board certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery (2000)
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery at Upstate University Hospital, Syracuse, NY
- Fellowship: Hand Surgery, University of Rochester, NY (1997 - 1998)
- Residency: Plastic Surgery, University of Rochester, NY (1995 - 1997)
- Residency: General Surgery, SUNY Health Science Center, Syracuse, NY (1990 - 1995)
- Medical Degree: SUNY Health Science Center, Syracuse, NY (1986 - 1990)
Dr. Deboni was awarded an appointment to the National Advisory Council for Leaders in Breast Aesthetics in 2007. He was invited by Allergan Medical to advise on advancing the science in breast aesthetics. Participation in this national forum is by invitation only and is based on excellence in plastic surgery and a commitment to superior patient outcomes.
Additionally, Dr. Deboni has made numerous presentations to medical groups covering topics such as breast reconstruction and microsurgery.
Would you like to meet with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons? Request a consultation online or call our office in Fayetteville, New York at (315) 329-6462 .