Injectable Fillers in Syracuse
It's easy to keep wrinkles away and look youthful with our modern injectable fillers. Our Syracuse, Utica, and Watertown patients appreciate how these convenient treatments erase the years and increase their self-confidence. Our injectable fillers are just one of the many amazing non-surgical Medical Spa treatments we offer to keep you looking great.
To find out more about dermal fillers and our other Medical Spa treatments, request a consultation online. You can also call our office in East Syracuse, New York at (315) 329-6462 .
Earn Rewards with the Brilliant Distinctions® Program
Your BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® treatments are
more affordable with this exciting rewards program. To get
started, become a member!
Benefits of Injectable Fillers
Both women and men, usually between the ages of 35 and 65, choose dermal filler treatments for many temporary cosmetic benefits including:
- Reducing facial lines and wrinkles, such as those that appear across the forehead, around the eyes, and along the corners of the mouth
- Creating full, sculpted lips
- Filling in superficial scars, such as those caused by chicken pox or acne
Your doctor might suggest combining dermal filler treatments with BOTOX® near Syracuse, NY, for impressive results. We offer a variety of non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments to help our Syracuse patients look great, including IPL photofacials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion.
How They Work
Dermal fillers add volume under the skin that is lost over time, giving a plump, youthful look to the treated areas. The following dermal fillers are available at our practice:
- RADIESSE® replaces volume under the skin and can stimulate production of new collagen in the treated areas. This filler contains very tiny calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres that support the new collagen growth. Improvements from RADIESSE last a year or more in many people.
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is made from hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the body that gives the skin fullness and volume. The improvements can last about 6 to 9 months.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons either supervise or perform all of our Medical Spa treatments. Injectable filler treatments are simple and effective, and usually don't require anesthesia. Within minutes, the filler is injected beneath the targeted wrinkles with a fine needle. You can resume your normal activities the day after your treatment, as the downtime is minimal.
Your Refreshed Look
You will see your improvements from these treatments as soon as your treatment is complete. It's so easy to stop in over a lunch hour and look years younger that same night.